If Married, Name of Spouse and contact
Name of Spouse:
If yes, name of current employer:
1. Can you read, write and speak English clearly?
2. Are you a high school graduate or do you have a
3. Do you have a current valid driver's license?
4. Have you ever been convicted of D.W.I. or D.U.I.?
4a. If yes, when:
5. Is your vision correctable to 20/40?
6. Have you ever been certified to drive a commercial
7. Are you color blind?
8. Do you have any hearing problems?
9. Do you take any prescribed medication?
10. Do you have any physical or mental disabilities?
11. Are you presently employed either part time or
12. Can you verify employment / education history?
13. Can you show proof of eligibility to work in the
14. Have you sustained an on the job injury and/ or
paid worker's compensation?
15. Will you agree to a random drug test?
16. Are you under indictment, probation or charged
with any crime?
17. Have you been convicted of any felony within the
past 7 years?
If yes, note that many railroads do not offer employment
to persons with a felony record within the last seven years. You
should call the school to discuss your situation.
18. How did you hear about the Modoc Railroad Academy?
19. Which Program would you like to enroll in?
Conductor Class Only:
Conductor & Engineer Class:
If you are choosing this option you must enroll in either the
May or September Conductor Class which will be immediately followed
by the Engineer Class.
If you are already a Conductor who wishes to take the Engineer
Class only, please contact the school by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
to discuss your particular circumstances. Only current conductors
or locomotive engineers may take the Modoc Engineer program directly
with out attending the Modoc Conductor program first. Note: In order to enroll in the Locomotive
Engineer program, you must successfully complete the Conductor
program and receive your Conductor card. If you would like to
take the Conductor class and Engineer class successively you will
need to enroll in either the May or September
I would like to reserve space in the following
Need to double check the schedule?
I UNDERSTAND THAT A MANDATORY $100 NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT AND
$15.00 ONLINE APPLICATION FEE MUST BE INCLUDED WITH THIS CONDUCTOR
PROGRAM APPLICATION TO PROCESS THIS APPLICATION.
I ALSO CERTIFY THE ABOVE INFORMATION IS TRUE.
Modoc Railroad Academy
Conductor Program & Engineer Program Cost Breakdown
Conductor Cost Breakdown
Text Books / Supplies
Engineer Cost Breakdown
Text Books / Supplies
Housing, meals and transportation are not included.
It is strongly advised that if you plan to
attend the Modoc Railroad Academy, you make an advance trip a
month or more before you
start class to familiarize yourself wi th local housing sites,
supermarkets and medical centers.
The Modoc Railroad Academy makes NO RECOMMENDATIONS ON
Are you taking the Locomotive Engineer Class
also? There is a separate tuition and class timetable for engineer
Applicant: By submitting this
application you will be directed to pay the $115.00 deposit &
processing fee or the entire tuition amount on the next page.